Wednesday, September 5, 2012

1st Day of Preschool

Ms Z went to preschool for the first time.  She was super super excited.  I like with all my kids was very nervous.  The protective mom has come quick with her.  I was worried about how she would do being left all day at school.  

She got a backback from her sister Ms L.  It was a Dora the Explorer backback which she loved.  
As we got ready for school I could see her eyes getting excited about what was to come.  She put on her backpack and was ready to go.  She get breakfast at school so she was not to sure about leaving the house without eating.  The school said she ate all her food and seconds.  

I decided to pick up the girls a little early so I could get the low down on her day.  Her teacher had filled out all her paperwork and it said she did EXCELLENT!!  The teacher had nothing but good to say about her day.  There is only 7 total kids in her class including her.  This is less than on Sunday morning in her Sunday School class.  The teacher thought she might have a hard time during nap time but no Ms Z laid right down and went right to sleep.  

I'm so glad that she had a great day.  She has done so good in her transition.  She is such a delight to be with and around.  She totally loves her siblings and her new Mommy and Daddy and we all love her.  

I was having great conversation with my husband last night and I told him how good God has been to us.  I feel like he is just blessing our socks off through these kids.  We are reaping the blessing God talks about in Psalms 127:3-5

 Don't you see that children are God's best gift
      the fruit of the womb his generous legacy? 
   Like a warrior's fistful of arrows 
      are the children of a vigorous youth. 
   Oh, how blessed are you parents,       with your quivers full of children! 
   Your enemies don't stand a chance against you
      you'll sweep them right off your doorstep.
(message version)

Ms Z on her 1st day :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete