Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Skype Date

I got to have a Skype date with my baby girl Keisha last night.  It was so good to see her face and hear her voice all at the same time.  She got to talk to her brother and sisters, which they loved, and interact with all of us.  The kids keep kissing the screen which was to funny.  
I am super excited that I get to see her in 3 weeks.  Kristie and her are driving home to see me and I could not be happier.  I really miss them.

I have been praying for Keisha and her future and she is really wanting to work with kids but not through regular church ministry.  She is now applying for a job at a home for kids.  I am excited to see where God leads her.  I hope that it will be close to Colorado :)  

She has been working at Chic Fila and they have a program that helps kids that she has been looking at doing too.  She has such a big heart and will be great where ever God puts her.  
She will not like that I posted this pic of her but it just reminds me of how super cute she is even with a 3 year olds Tiara on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment