Thursday, April 3, 2014

Where did the time go?

 
 

 
I can hardly believe that my boy is 7.
7 years old.  Wow life has flown by.  We have had lots happen in the past 7 years. 
The one thing I know for sure is that this boy of mine is like no other. 
His heart is sweet and he loves with all of it.
He loves friend and Lego's so much. 
 
This boy stole his mommas heart from the moment I saw him.  He is so teachable and wants to please no matter what he is doing. 
 
D has learned so much this year and although he is only in 1st grade he is currently reading and comprehending at a almost 3rd grade level.  He loves his teacher and loves going to school.  Although I have gone back and forth about homeschooling right now we have chosen not to.
 
I thank God for my son and I am blessed to be his momma. 
 
Happy Birthday D you are such a blessing!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment