Saturday, August 16, 2014

Doterra Wellness Advocate

DOTERRA

I recently became a Doterra Essential Oil Wellness Advocate.  I'm super excited.  I began to use essential oils around 2 months ago because I needed to find an alternative way to help my daughter who has ADHD.  

We had tried medication last year and it turned her into a little girl who ended up being scared to walk on grass, and refused to separate from us.  It got so bad that when she started Kindergarten after several weeks she was crying everyday, rocking under her desk, and having so many melt downs that she was unable to continue school due to her emotional break downs.  

I normally don't share this much about my kiddos.  I feel that in order for you to see the whole picture you have to know the beginning.  So we pulled her out of school, took her off all ADHD medications which included stimulates during the day and sleep aids at night.  And the worse part is NONE of this helped my little girl at all.  In fact it changed her personality and who God had made her.  

Fast forward to 2 months ago......I knew school was going to be starting and I had no idea what we were going to do.  She definitely has ADHD she needs help to focusing and a little side note a lot of people who deal with ADHD also have issues with depressions so this is another area that we have to deal with regularly.  Oils!!  Sounds kind of Witch Doctor to me!  

Seriously I used those words :)

At this point I would try anything and especially something that was all natural.  
I have been using oils for 2 months now.  Is everything perfect?  No she still has had a bad day here and there but it is nothing like it was.  She has started school and in the past 2 plus weeks she has only had 1 bad day.  Which is so much better than it was before oils.

I love these oils.  They have worked for several things in my house from headaches, stomach aches, fevers, and sleep issues.  We use them all the time.  

Would you like to find an alternative to using synthetic medicines.  Would you like to replace your medicine cabinet with Natural Solutions.  Let me know.  I would love to let you know what we are doing in our house.  I would love to show you a Natural Alternative to Modern Medicine.  

More about what oils I’m using coming soon!!

Email questions to lifeatthelivingstons@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment