Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Vision

I talked to my Team Members on Sunday about the type of vision we wanted to have-
Panoramic Vision

 types of vision that we sometimes can have-
Myopic, tunnel, peripheral

I want for all of us to see the BIG picture.  To see beyond ourselves, beyond what only our eye see.  

Vision is SO important.  

I left Sunday feeling like oh I certainly have the capability of doing that in my Ministry but wow is that hard to do in my life, with my kids.  

I have began to read another book on prayer, which I am loving.  It is by Stormie Omartian, called Just enough light for the step I'm on.....trust God in the Tough Times.  

I have been enjoying this book very much.  I have been doing the study guide in the back during my quiet time and have found it to be very good for my soul.  I recommend buying it if you have not read it before.  

What I believe has been most fascinating thought is this over arching theme of trusting even when there is very little light.  When I have not idea where the situation that God is leading me to or through is going to take me.  

Easy enough right...just trust God in the tough times?  Nope not so easy.  Even after all theses years.  Yes I admit it has gotten easier, but definitely not easy.  I have lots of reservations still.  Which I know must hurt Gods heart.  He has done so much and has never failed me and yet......

Life is a walk.
Each day we take
steps.  Our tomorrow 
is determined by 
the steps we 
take today.  

Today as I continue on in my walk with the Lord I am choosing to not stay still but to take another step closer to him.  Knowing that he will be there with me to help and support no matter what.  

MICAH 4:2
 COME AND LET US GO UP TO THE MOUNTAIN OF THE LORD,
TO THE HOUSE OF THE GOD OF JACOB;
HE WILL TEACH US HIS WAYS
AND WE SHALL WALK IN HIS PATH!

No comments:

Post a Comment