Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Oregano Vs Amoxicillin

Educate yourself! Take charge of your own healthcare!




I don't know about you. But antibiotics were a thing in our family while my girls were growing up.  My girls would get your ear infections all the time. I would take them to the doctor and they would always prescribe an antibiotic like amoxicillin. I did not have any idea that most ear infection will eventually get better on their own  (according to web M.D.)

When my girls were young I knew nothing about the idea of taking control of my own health care.  All I knew as a young mom was if your kid was sick you took them to the DR.
If I knew then what I know now I would have made a lot of different choices.

Essential oils can be the first thing that a parent goes to before choosing to use an antibiotic. There are times when an antibiotic might need to be used but it will not be the first thing that I go to now.

Essential oils do not claim to cure, heal, or treat anything but then in comparison Dr's practice medicine.  I would much rather not put synthetic medications in my body if I don't have to.


Couple drops of oregano on your feet sure beats the cost of a Dr visit!!


Contact me if you would like to know more information about Essential Oils.  I would love to have a one on one consolation or have a class with you and a couple of your friends!
Monical.mpc@gmail.com

Start Education Yourself because no one else is going to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment