Monday, February 2, 2015

I've signed up, What should I do now?

I've signed up, What should I do First?


I've signed up with DoTerra, as aWellness Advocate, what is the first things that you need to do?

1. Make sure your back office is set up. – you will receive an email that will link you to your virtual office (doterra.myvoffice.com)
a. DASHBOARD – Will show you your Loyalty Reward Point (LRP) Standing, your Qualifications, your Earnings
b. SHOP – Where you can adjust your LRP monthly order, and make additional purchases
c. TEAM – Find the details of your Organization
d. MESSAGE CENTER – Where you can SEND and RECEIVE messages and notifications
e. WEBSITE – Immediately visit this section and establish your Business Site Name. You can order business cards (a suggested site to order cards:  http://www.essentialoilprint.com ). With cards you can have people visit your site and order products. If they order you will receive a 25% commission. 
2. Once you receive your packet and initial oils, ENJOY THEM!  Realize that you have an amazing product in your hands.

3. Write down every question you have about what you have received. In the beginning you will have a lot of questions. ITS NORMAL!

4. Visit mydopro.com and sign up so that you can watch videos and begin to educate yourself.
Please contact me if you have questions.  
I get asked questions about how to use the oils all the time and asked the question myself when I started this journey.  The answer that I will give to you is the exact one told to me...open the bottles and just start.  Make sure you have a Modern Essential book it will be your Essential Oil Bible.  

Lifeatthelivingstons@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment