Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Earache what to do?

Essential Oils for Earaches 

How great that we can treat earaches without going to the doctor! I have heard several amazing stories of how essential oils have soothed and healed ear aches. I have used the now on my son and on my granddaughter, I am thankful to have this protocol on hand. Did you know that 2 drops of Lavender and 2 drops of Melaleuca cost around  $0.64! Compare that to the car gas, your time, co-pay, and the cost of antibiotics! And guess what, this is natural with no side effects and can be done in the middle of the night when you baby wakes up crying and pulling at their ear.

Essential Oils I Use.......




2 drops Lavender
2 drops Melaleuca


Add to cotton ball and put into ear (never put oils directly into ear canal.) Gently secure with tape if necessary and leave in ear overnight. You can also apply the oils around the ear (in front, behind, and along jawline) every 15-30 minutes at the first sign of symptoms, working up to every hour.

*Add in BasilFrankincense, and Grapefruit for additional relief. 



I would not trust just any oils on my family.  We use Doterra Essential Oils.  And because they go to the source for their oils so should you.  Contact me to find out how to you can get your families oils.   

No comments:

Post a Comment